WOW HE KNEW! God help us. God Help America!
To save us from the politically correct, backwards bending, race-and-gender-baiting leadership that we have now.
I find this guy a little insulting. I ask myself, seeing something like this: where does he get his sources? Is he mis-informed? Is he saying these things by the seat of his pants? Is it all opinion? Obama inherited the war we are in currently. A single war. Not “wars”; plural. He didn’t even start the actual war we are in and not the many imaginary ones this guy seems to think we are invested toward. Now I concede, I do not think Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. That’s a prestigious award, only given to those who have bettered humanity as a whole and through peaceful means. I do not think Obama is Mother Teresa, but I don’t see any evidence that he’s a warmonger either. In fact, he plans to bring all troops home by 2014. Whether that happens as planned is up for debate, but the fact is he’s brought home more troops in his first term than George W. Bush did in both of his; the man who started the war in the first place. I’d agree with this man if he were even remotely right or even informed, but he is not by any stretch of the imagination…
Who has the time and patience to educate this fucking moron?
I really don’t right now.
So anybody on here who would like to look like a genius and make a fool of this prick, this is a REAL easy target.
Oh man. This guy (who claims Obama is not a warmonger) apparently doesn’t have basic foreign policy knowledge, or any critical thinking skills.Among other things since becoming president, Barack Obama has:
- Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate Americans w/o charge or trial.
- Initiated, and personally oversees a ’Secret Kill List’.
- Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
- Started a covert, drone war in Yemen.
- Escalated the proxy war in Somalia.
- Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan.
- Maintained a presence in Iraq even after “ending” the war.
- Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan.
- Secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries.
- Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.
- Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia.
- Opened a military base in Chile.
- Touted nuclear power, even after the disaster in Japan.
- Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
- Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.
- MURDERED 150 CHILDREN WITH DRONE STRIKES
- Assassinated U.S. citizens including a 16 year old child
A simple google search would have pulled all of this information up for you, but apparently you couldn’t handle that, not surprising.
If your first reaction to shootings is to think “Oh shit, Obama/Liberals are going to try to take our guns!” than your priorities as a human being SUCK.
If your first reaction to shootings is to say, “Oh shit. Now we need to take the guns away from EVERY person, including law-abiding citizens,” your intelligence as a human being is NONEXISTENT.
—Ronald Reagan, deflecting “the age issue” during a debate between the President and Former Vice President Walter F. Mondale in Kansas City, Missouri, on October 21, 1984
Reagan was so sassy.
boom take that
Yep. This is why government has to cut irresponsible spending instead of dumping the problem and misplacing the blame on wealthy successful people. Silly France, have you learned your lesson?
No matter how loud the Brady Campaign screams, the following facts won’t go away:
1. We already tried an assault weapons ban. It failed. The US had an assault weapons ban (that was unconstitutional) when the Columbine school shooting occurred. Apparently, people who spend a year planning on killing as many people as possible are fine with breaking the law.
2. UK’s gun ban completely backfired. The UK banned handguns in 1997. They now lead Europe in violent crime, and even have more crime than South Africa and North America. Oops?
3. The media ignored two stories last week. There were 3 murder rampages in the US last week. Two were in regular parts of the country — they were both stopped almost instantly with an armed citizen. The other was in a gun-free zone… and that’s when 20+ people were killed.
…the truth is stubborn. Reblog this and pass it on.
This is unacceptable.
Here is the petition to help get this former marine home:
Please spread the word!
A domestic abuse case where a husband threw acid on his sleeping wife and two daughters…all because she had dared to voice her dissatisfaction with the marriage. This happened in the town of Bam in Iran.
Where are the feminists? Where are the human rights activists?
They’re busy singing their praises to Sandra Fluke.
They were too busy spreading unfounded rumors that Romney is a sexist and whining about not getting their free contraception.
THIS is actual struggle as a woman. Get over your first world problems for now and go do something great for women with real problems.
Yes, I’m a feminist.
^^Thank you. So true.